Now Enrolling: Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Dallas Clinical Trials is currently seeking participants for a Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study! If you are between the ages of 40 and 79 and want to earn up to $6,000 by participating in a clinical trial, you may be eligible for this study. Clinical trials are a great way to not only earn extra cash but to advance science and possibly treat your condition. Keep reading to learn more about the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study and how to sign up as a participant today.
Do You Have Heart Disease?
Heart and blood vessel disease (also called heart disease) includes numerous problems, many of which are related to a process called atherosclerosis.
Atherosclerosis is a condition that develops when a substance called plaque builds up in the walls of the arteries. This buildup narrows the arteries, making it harder for blood to flow through. If a blood clot forms, it can block the blood flow. This can cause a heart attack or stroke.
Individuals who are suffering from heart disease or have had a heart attack may be eligible to take part in our Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study. Not only will you earn extra cash, but you will play a major role in getting safe and effective medications approved for public use.
This professional clinical study, conducted by Dallas Study Clinical Research, is a short-term trial. In this trial, participants will have exclusive access to a promising new medication seeking FDA approval. Some of the many benefits of joining this clinical trial include:
- Complimentary Consultation and Health Exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Complimentary Study-Related Medicines
- Guaranteed Compensation
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Open to Ages 40-79
Dallas Study Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility is led and operated by qualified investigators who offer a wealth of experience, a caring personality, and a commitment to serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.
Enroll in the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Are you interested in becoming a participant in this study? Here’s how to sign up:
- Fill out a short form. Click here to fill out a very short form with your contact information so that we can reach out to you and follow up.
- See if you qualify. When we reach out, we will conduct an initial screening call. You may then be invited to our clinic for a free medical exam to determine your eligibility for the study.
- Become a participant. If you meet the qualifications and guidelines of the study, you will be asked to join. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $6,000.
For more information on this and other studies that are currently seeking participants, visit us at dallasclinicaltrials.com!