Join a Paid Skin Condition Clinical Research Study
Living with eczema, rashes, or itchy skin can be extremely difficult, especially when you try treatment after treatment in an attempt to get it taken care of. If you’re living with this condition and are looking for a new way to treat it, the most cutting-edge research and technology are exclusively available to participants of our study. Keep reading to learn more about the Paid Skin Condition Clinical Research Study in Dallas and how to join today!
What Is The Paid Skin Condition Clinical Research Study?
Do you suffer from eczema, rashes, itchy skin, or another similar skin condition? Dallas Clinical Trials is looking for you! We are currently seeking participants for our Paid Skin Condition Clinical Research Study. As a participant in this study, you can earn the following benefits:
- Complimentary Consultation and Health Exam
- Complimentary EKG and Lab Reports
- Complimentary Study-Related Medicines
- Meets All Industry Safety Guidelines
- Governed and monitored by a Central Ethics Committee
Clinical trials are research studies in which people volunteer to help find answers to specific health questions. When carefully conducted, they are the safest and fastest way to find new treatments and ways to improve health.
FDA makes sure medical treatments are safe and effective for people to use. We do not develop new therapies or conduct clinical trials. Rather, we oversee the people who do. FDA staff meet with researchers and perform inspections of clinical trial study sites to protect the rights of patients and to verify the quality and integrity of the data.
Clinical trials are conducted according to a plan, called a protocol, which describes:
- The types of patients who may enter the study
- The schedules of tests and procedures
- The drugs involved
- The dosages, or amount of the drug
- The length of the study
- What the researchers hope to learn from the study.
How to Join the Paid Skin Condition Clinical Research Study
Becoming a participant in one of our clinical studies is a very easy, expedited process. Human participants are the single most important aspect in earning FDA approval and, as such, the process to become a participant is simple and easy.
- Let us know you’re interested. We want to hear from you! Give us a call at 469-949-2539 or click here to fill out a short form.
- Eligibility determination. We will give you a call to conduct an initial screening, as well as answer your questions, explain the process thoroughly, and go over the informed consent form. You may also be asked to come to our clinic in Dallas for a complimentary medical exam so we can review your condition and further determine your eligibility for the study.
- Start earning! If you meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to join. There are no special requirements, and no insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required. Participants can earn up to $4,300!
To learn more about our clinic or to see a full list of other clinical studies that are currently accepting more participants, visit us at DallasClinicalTrials.com!