Enrolling Participants for UTI Treatment Clinical Study in Dallas
Dallas Clinical Trials is currently seeking participants to enroll in our UTI Treatment Clinical Study. If you have ever had a UTI, you understand how painful and uncomfortable it can be. UTIs can come on quickly, derailing you for days before you’re able to get your hands on antibiotics from a physician. Luckily, there is a new way to treat them, and we are looking to pay participants to try it. Keep reading to learn more about the UTI Treatment Clinical Study and how you can sign up to enroll today.
What is a UTI Treatment Clinical Study?
Clinical trials are research studies in which people volunteer to help find answers to specific health questions. When carefully conducted, they are the safest and fastest way to find new treatments and ways to improve health. Clinical trials are conducted for many reasons:
- To determine whether a new drug or device is safe and effective for people to use.
- To study different ways to use standard treatments or current, approved treatments so that they will be more effective, easier to use, or decrease certain side effects.
- To learn how to safely use a treatment in a population for which the treatment was not previously tested, such as children.
Dallas Clinical Trials is currently seeking participants to join a UTI Treatment Clinical Study and try the newest, most cutting-edge treatment available for UTIs. It is a short-term trial in which you will intake a promising new medication seeking FDA approval.
What Should I Know Before Signing Up?
This clinical trial is available at no cost to you. In fact, you will get compensated up to $4,895 for your participation efforts and travel as part of the trial. There are no special requirements to become a participant, and you will not have to show any proof of insurance.
Becoming a participant is a quick and easy process, broken down into three steps:
- Provide us with your contact info. Simply click here to fill out this form to provide us with your contact information so we can contact you.
- See if you meet our guidelines. Once you provide us with your contact information, a staff member will contact you for the initial screening call. You will hear the process in full detail, be able to ask any questions and go over the informed consent form. You may also be asked to come to our clinic for a free medical exam to further determine your eligibility.
- Start the trial. If you meet all the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to join. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety.
Is The Study Paid?
Yes! Participants in the UTI Treatment Clinical Study are paid. Other benefits include:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary UTI test
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
To sign up or to see a list of other clinical trials currently enrolling participants, visit us at DallasClinicalTrials.com!