Join a Paid Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas
If you suffer from Knee Osteoarthritis, you can get paid for treating your condition. Instead of paying others to try different techniques that may be dated or not work right for you, you can be the one compensated for your time and energy in helping your condition. Keep reading to learn more about the Paid Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas and how to become a participant today.
Who Qualifies for the Paid Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas?
According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis in the knee. It is a degenerative, “wear-and-tear” type of arthritis that occurs most often in people 50 years of age and older, although it may occur in younger people, too. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the knee joint gradually wears away. As the cartilage wears away, it becomes frayed and rough, and the protective space between the bones decreases. This can result in bone rubbing on bone and produce painful bone spurs. Osteoarthritis usually develops slowly and the pain it causes worsens over time.
- The joint may become stiff and swollen, making it difficult to bend and straighten the knee.
- Pain and swelling may be worse in the morning, or after sitting or resting.
- Vigorous activity may cause pain to flare up.
- Loose fragments of cartilage and other tissue can interfere with the smooth motion of joints. The knee may “lock” or “stick”
- during movement. It may creak, click, snap or make a grinding noise (crepitus).
- Pain may cause a feeling of weakness or buckling in the knee.
- Many people with arthritis note increased joint pain with changes in the weather.
If you suffer from this condition and are willing to become a participant in a clinical study, you qualify for eligibility.
What is Involved in the Clinical Study?
As a participant, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary XRAY and MRI
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
You can rest assured that the study offers the following:
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by the central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $2,925
What is the Process of Becoming a Participant?
The Paid Knee Osteoarthritis Clinical Study In Dallas is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center, phase 3 study to determine the efficacy and safety of TG-C in subjects with Kellgren and Lawrence grade 2 or 3 osteoarthritis of the knee. Participants are the most important part of the study, so we make it as easy as possible to sign up. All you have to do is reach out to us!
Simply call us at (469) 715-4823 or click here to fill out the form.
For more information about us, or other clinical studies currently being offered in Dallas, visit us at dallasclinicaltrials.com.